Friday, July 5, 2024

Windsor / Wives Affairs

  -the Archie like line of comics I think probably made on me on another planet

-and by now a channel through minds almost all places

-my High School or College was called Otumoetai College

-I called it Windsor High since it was on Windsor Road

-apart from an edited bully character Paul Longley who I left out

-I might be the father of all the children of the other 6 male men who were characters

-WINDSOR / WIVES AFFAIRS


-in the early 1990s I watched the nightly US News TV Program Hard Copy. The Presenter read the headline

-'actor Andrew Shue's wife Elizabeth left him for actor Val Kilmer'

-the headline was fictional. Andrew and Elizabeth are brother and sister and both actors

-HARD Copy. People or I get HARD. Hard COPY each character of the Otumoetai College has a matching pair / copy

-ANDREW SHUE / Archie ANDREWS SCHOOL comic line about me

-Elizabeth Shue / she was in the Karate Kid. I once had a dream a Boy Band came outside through a door. The several of them all wore outfits like Karate uniforms. White, loose, 2/3 down ends of arms and legs, a low neck and hoody 

-one wore a simple gold neck chain. He looked like David Platt the Coronation Street character partly like me played by Jack P. SHEPHERD

-the Boy Band and the dream maybe meant to say this. My friends from College's wives had my children. Steven Chambers, Anthony Hayes, Kerry Lockheart, Stephen Richardson, Brent Legatt and David Eaton

-Val KILMER / KILL the MISTER in them

-on a trip to visit my mother in about 1978 she bought me some comics. One a black and white reprint of horror stories. Had a man lying maybe naked in bed, tall, light brown hair and chest hair. The Police were bursting through the bedroom door saying Get up. He looked like an older student by a few years at High School I would not meet for several years. His name was Brendan KILMISTER


-SAMSON / SAME SON

-each same couple of themed friends. We share the same sons

-when I was very young lying in bed I for a moment daydreamed the below. I for a moment might have got erect aged about 7

-Tarzan / Tauranga

-he wore an underwear like loin cloth / my costumes like Daredevil

-his wife had an affair. He didn't care or was glad / Samson's wife Delilah betrayed him

-a Village Tribe put him in one of rows of metal barrels of hot liquid / Samson brings down the columns. My Ground Zero covers work to defeat the Revelations figures

-I wondered if there would be some protection for my skin from the hot liquid

-he was put in a cave. His eyes were put out and he grew his hair and beard long / his eyes were put out. His hair cut so he lost his strength. He grew his hair and beard long. His strength came back


-on a Sitmar Fairstar Cruise in 1983

-there were a couple I saw a couple of times. A woman looking just like Diana but with a full beard. And a man looking just like Charles. Wearing a pink sleeveless top with a lot of multi colored rods on the front

-the BEARD like a BURNT face. The Otumoetai College emblem a Torch. With like the rods on each side of it wavy strips. A PINK top with the arms missing

-the couple looked like the Royals. Their surname WINDSOR Mountbatten. The name I gave the comic series idea Windsor High. The rods like bats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...