Monday, June 24, 2024

I'm the Father of Half of New Zealand

 -a decade ago late at night I STREAKED around the block

-pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in as I ran. I am the father of HALF of New Zealand

-as I left our drive across the Street was the D&G Flats

-D and G as I fathered half of New Zealand

-I ran naked like me having sex

-across corners from my Street is Tauranga Boys College. Latin motto

-PERGO et PERAGO

-half of New Zealand. PARENT and PARENT. SPERM and EGG. Their emblem a NAKED man with a white disc

-around the corner I heard a siren and stopped behind a tree by the edge of a house's property 

-when I got home I lay down on my BED and pressed myself I MASS turbated. I fathered a MASS of children

-D and G. For N and Z of New Zealand. Or the North and South Islands equal sized. The country shaped like a Rabbit. Like they breed a lot

-the above similarities my 'back wards thinking magic' caused

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair

 -maybe the DC Comics super-heroes team set in WW2. Of almost all their super-heroes then. That came out in 1981 called All-Star Squadron -w...