Friday, July 5, 2024

Never More

   -on March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town Mount Maunganui

-I was on Marine Parade by the Surf Beach

-I had just repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup

-I crossed the Road to go back

-there were a couple looking like a 1990s comics drawn Bruce Wayne / Batman. He was tall and Indian

-he was with a woman looking like Lois Lane played by Erica Durance

-as I was getting back on the Bus a woman Mentally unwell woman was getting off named LYNETTE ECOLES. Maybe set up to say any one I marry keeps turning in to a large red lump. LANE or ECHOING to others. As she got off I thought she looked like Cyndi Lauper. And thought of the album she did called She's so Unusual like her personality. The TV series of Doom Patrol had Elasti-Girl kept turning in to a really large red lump. The team's slogan was The World's Most Weird / Unusual Heroes. The mountain there MAUAO as in MARRY. And it looked like her lying in a red form

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...