Thursday, July 4, 2024

Prime

  -a long time ago I was using Computers

-at Turning Point / Compass / Tauranga Historic Village

-where they have Programs for the Mentally Ill


-I saw one time there was clips from a TV series never made


-Dallas Return to Southfork

-it had new characters in the opening credits

-I thought they might look uninspiring

-at the start of an episode there was a slightly large group of people

-standing around a large Home Pool


-I have a list of Back Issue comics I want to order from the US

-I wanted a lot of other ones but the above read like

-INHERITANCE RETURNED to SOUTH FRASER Street Mills Reef Winery

-whose lives might be like a soap opera. Fitting in with Dallas


-soon after I went back to my original list of comics to get

-I thought maybe this really meant I Inherited or signed Contracts once meaning for as long as I live

-I own my characters and product ideas, the Disney Company and Harvey Comics

-the really unlikely thing of imaging scenes from a fictional TV series. Especially one with original characters in the credits

-might say I own all of these

-the Historic Village down the hill from the Business Advice firm where the Contracts would have been signed

-it might have really meant paranormal forces keeping my numbers and costs down of comics I want to get to be practical


-RETURN to SOUTHFORK

-companies returned to my ownership

-FORK

-where the Parenting / FUCK happened


-I later remembered the white spikey STAR I saw appear in my room in 2016. And in 1990 in the dark came out a dark figure of a man. With a kind of silent ELECTRIC CHAINSAW

-maybe someone telling me to take my list up to All STAR Squadron then CUT it out


-the star and chainsaw might have been set up by my son the young man who went to maybe a parallel Earth or world with the WW2 super-heroes

-the white STAR. For All STAR Squadron. And the Titanic a WHITE STAR ship. Where for a while I thought I might have fathered STAN Lee / Satan

-the black chainsaw like threatening my sex. Madonna and threatening her partners' sex. I would of tried to bring him over in to a copy of my home from the world he was on. Threatened and harassed by super-heroes. But a string of Madonna songs made me think he could lead to me them and they could try something

-today I willed to try to bring him to live in a safe copy of my home

-maybe he set up the fictional TV series clips I saw

-Return to Southfork'

-like he returned to live on our world

-South FORK as in the Pitch FORK

-DALLAS as in my home with all it has in it like a PALACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...