Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Bad Seed

   -I had my full collection of Harvey Comics spread around the inside of my bedroom wardrobe

-I got the idea from a boy at School when I was young named Aaron BOOTE

-he had me around to his home once. In a room on the garage level were a lot of Harvey Comics spread randomly around

-recently I did the same to mine

-I think stars etc are out to steal my Inheritance. Like signs they might be stopped by those trying to getting sores like from scorpions on their FEET / BOOTE

-today I put them back in a drawer

-there is a chance I am the father of Harvey Comics Founder Alfred Harvey

-from sex on the Titanic. My miracles jumping a year or two

-I have Casper and Spooky 1 from 1972

-I wound up with two copies of it somehow

-on the front cover they are in space riding a rocket made of a RUBBISH Bin

-the dream I had in 1991 of across the landscape only WRECKED / RUBBISH small white SPACESHIPS

-in about 1978 my grandparents took me to the next town each time I saw something paranormal

-the first time on a vacant section a large Trailer home sized FLYING SAUCER. Like the rocket and what I saw in my dream

-the second time at a family I only ever saw that time. I don't know where they came from

-a RICHIE RICH / RUBBISH. A Harvey Comic. With a few hundred pages. There was never a Richie Rich comic with that many pages

-RICHIE RICH like the world goes break

-putting the Harvey Comics back in my drawer. I saw on a reprint of a Casper comic from a company outside of the US

-Casper has a FISH BOWL over his head. Like the Flying Saucer

-so maybe this will cause all stores, businesses and services to close and the buildings turned to Rubbish

-because of corrupt companies

-I saw two paranormal things in Mount Maunganui that year. So that says this might be true

-when I was putting the Harvey Comics in a drawer. I saw maybe a fawn color twisted piece of pasta

-it fell off me somehow. I kept it because it was like about 1986. A fawn colored, smaller thumb sized, banana or marrow shaped object that fell from my Pajama shorts

-I now think that might be what the title of this Post The Bad Seed might mean


-really more likely set up for my possible son. A teenage boy who went to the world of DC Comics WW2 super-heroes. And they tried to ruin him

-he might have wrecked their economies

-in comics it was said the world had bad times for years. Because of paranoia after super-heroes were set up

-I wound up by accident with two copies of Casper and Spooky 1. Maybe meaning two parallel Earths

-and the grapefruit I found in my grandparents' garden in 1982 with an equal sized one growing out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...