Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The Watcher

    -the Watcher like at close to the end of 1995. I was pacing around my bedroom daydreaming my father was Superman from DC Comics. And he was harassing me through my mind with his two sons looking like Boy Band members Jon and Jordan Knight of the group NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. Suddenly I pictured an upside down Pyramid shape on my wall with Superman harassing me savagely in it. New Kids on the BLOCK. My miracle power comes from plants at my home's front door. New Kids on the Block. A lot of the miracles I have been working on are designs for city and world landscapes. When I was daydreaming it Superman was meant to be my father. Maybe my miracles and me were planned by the WATCHER. I was admitted in to the local Psych Ward that night. A staff member took my WATCH. The next morning I asked and got it back but the Staff didn't know why it was taken. It looks obvious that first night with the Watch being taken and the people harassing  me. The Watcher took control of me late 1995. And like the two New Kids ON THE BLOCK. When I moved in to my own home owning it in early 2008 my miracles were made now real by the garden in the home


-the Watcher- in 1991 I made up a simple TV series idea. TV3 carefully considered making it. There was the character who lived on top of the Mount in a large, old, white, scary looking living home. In my series idea in the home lived the Watcher. His body or clothes made up of sack tied together with rope at limbs. Years later in Revelations I 'read' there was a person called Watcher and he was made up of sack parts. I saw him in Revelations but after I made up the character so I could have imagined it after because of it


-about 2010 I was in a nearby bookstore. There was a Disney book of stories reduced from $29.99 to $11.99. I was asking the store owner if he would put it on hold for me. From behind me appeared a man looking like WALTER / WATCHER Disney and cut in and paid for it. The book was Published by PARRAGON. As in PARENT of. PARRAGON as in PERSIAN PARENT


-I later had the idea the Watcher's home could really be a slightly large, old, white home that was across the Road from my home in Darraghs Road by Reid's Bacon Factory. In the year 1980 there was a student in my year at Intermediate I know now looked like Christian Paredes. Named Glen Hesloff. And too he lived in Darraghs Road that year. And the BACON Factory across the Road from my home by the paddocks. In comics Billy BATSON is Captain Marvel. I rose a piece of timber when some kind of pig somehow got out of the Bacon Factory. Like in comics a lightning bolt comes down to turn Billy Batson in to Captain Marvel

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...