Wednesday, July 3, 2024

My Real Parents

  -on March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town Mount Maunganui

-I was on Marine Parade by the Surf Beach

-I had just repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup

-I crossed the Road to go back

-there were a couple looking like a 1990s comics drawn Bruce Wayne / Batman. He was tall and Indian

-he was with a woman looking like Lois Lane played by Erica Durance 


-BRUCE WAYNE / the woman with him is the WHORE OF BABYLON

-a woman like Lois Lane

-my mother

-BRUCE / BINKY

-my father is DC Comics character like Archie Binky Bigram

-BRUCE WAYNE / BABYLON


-in about 1978 twice my grandparents took me to the next town Mount Maunganui. Each time I saw something paranormal

-the first time a large RV sized Flying Saucer on a vacant section. The second time at a family we only ever saw that time's home. A Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages. That was never made

-the Richie Rich comic. Made by HARVEY Comics as in The WHORE of Babylon. With a few hundred pages to it. I have one Best of DC Digest with Binky stories. And I am soon going to order the other 4. The Digest have 100 pages each. And I will order them from Mile High Comics

-Binky BIGram. The Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...