Wednesday, July 3, 2024

T

-years ago I had a dream. It was in black and white. There was a young man. The right height, no muscle, hair in a short ponytail that might have been brown, women's breasts. Just on his breasts was a capital black block 'T' not covering them much. Just over his nipples. Shirtless. Wearing long pants. On the wall was a large Monitor screen. He had a downed look to him

-this might mean the two men I was meant to marry

-a man looking like David PLATT of Coronation Street maybe a lot like me

-actor Tom Holland. The man looked like Tom Holland and Peter Parker

-the female breasts their wives have public affairs and a good chance the children of other men

-being once meant to be my husband means they must live lives as First Men and can't just leave their wives

-the large Monitor screen. They must go out in public on TV doing things with their wives too

-they have fallen lives 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...