Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Time Passages

  -two skin marks on my right arm

-maybe representing my parents. Archie like character Binky and the Whore of Babylon

-at the top of my right arm a skin mark like a 

-smiling face

-a spot shaped, two dots for eyes, a dot for a nose, a curved line for a mouth

-and a Chip out of the side of it

-shaped like a WORLD

-my mother the WHORE of Babylon

-the biggest whore in the world

-on my right wrist are three parallel line oven burn marks like

          ---------------

                          ------

     --------------

-like LIGHTNING Bolts

-for my father comic character BINKY

-in a way my mother lying in-between Binky Bigram and her husband


-I called this Post Time Passages

-then realized

-TIME like TIMELY / Marvel Comics and the TINES of a Pitchfork

-TIME / MATT / AGER

-I PASSED the pair straight after starting my powerful miracles in the next town

-like saying whatever the pair of them meant. Maybe it was my miracles that set it up. Maybe to display this to me

-I PASSED Matthew AGER

-I PASSED the PARENTS of AGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...