Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Separate

-I used to often get original products in dreams

-maybe this one is meant to protect me from what I see as 

-high chances of unloving friends, partners or children

-a dream I had years ago of long sweat pants

-pale grey

-on the side about where the knee is

-in small lettering the handwritten word 'Supre'

-as in saying SIGNATURE

-to maybe always live SEPARATE

-from the above

-maybe the best way to do it

-over the sweat pants were a lot of one inch, dark grey angled dashes

-like the lines I was reading a few times looking back at what I had typed in Posts

-I saw things I didn't mean to type

-words, parts of sentences etc

-that didn't make sense

-maybe somehow each of the about three times I remember reading things I hadn't meant to type

-I was signing a Contract

-the idea of a few times reading back what you have typed and there are parts that I didn't is really strange and unlikely  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...