Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Chip

 -when I went to the next town Mount Maunganui on Friday March 31st 2017

-at the base of Mauao

-almost as soon as I got off the Bus I thought I might have heard my name Matthew called

-maybe set up by my maybe parents the Whore of Babylon like Lois Lane in Lois and Clark. And my father Binky a character in DC Comics like Archie

-to say my mother's husband is a man like me. Or is in a position like me. Forced to marry a woman like Lois Lane who has a public affair. And with her dates a teenager like Archie. Maybe hoping there will be a channel through minds all over space as the comics

-as I said BOP BUP BUP over and over. As in BABYLON

-I turned to go back to the Bus. On the other side of the Road was a woman looking like Lois Lane played by Erica Durance in Smallville. And a tall Indian man who reminded me how Bruce Wayne was drawn in the 1990s

-I think maybe that wasn't some version of Batman. But maybe my father Binky Bigram. He might look similar except for the skin color. Binky was tall with dark brown hair

-maybe my first ever character I drew up. I called Chip. He might look like Binky. That I didn't see that character until years later

-like I called my character 'Chip.' He had a sort of curved indent where the side of his eye was on his face

-Chip as on the top skin mark on the top of my right arm. Looking just like a smiling face there is a chip off one edge

-CHIP like I get my list of super hero powers I am after I lightly call Captain Marvel / Chip

-CHIP and I get the exact same appearance and personality I saw in the man Christian 'Paredes' / Chip

-Chip- like years ago at another client's home. I was able to have a smooth ball shaped grey stone. That for a long time I thought might have created space. And was once at the centre of everything

-maybe CHIP it was really from the planet KRYPTON. Maybe at or once at the centre of everything

-I just before took another shot at setting up the body and appearance and powers in me

-this time trying to use me matching about 12 clothes items I get in total. With the new body features I wanted. As many as I could get until the number of clothes ran out

-maybe the chip or stone from maybe Krypton worked it

-if I have a chip off the face skin mark maybe these two are involved to get up all the Binky comics ever made as a channel

-or it could have been my mind setting up things


-Core of the UniverseCore of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...