Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Skywalker

-if Christianity is true

-Jesus Christ might be the main villain of the Days of our Lives series about me

-the WATCHER bought me the PARRAGON Published book a few blocks from Tauranga Boys College. Like saying I am Jesus's PARENT like I am the father of those students

-years ago I tried to make Jesus Christ my son but disregarded it

-PARENT GONE

-the WATCHER appeared looking like WALTER Disney. Like to say Jesus is the Darth Vader / Anakin SKYWALKER of all of space

-trying to destroy my life over and over. Setting me up to look stupid and that's a lot of what turned people on me

-he is a lot of the fault of the near disasters that could have ruined everything forever

-the Tauranga Boys College. In a lunch area. Their Latin motto PERGO et PERAGO

-there is a tall wall with a large picture of a man's head looking like Walt Disney

-Jesus Christ having to WATCH the channel

-and by it a Pyramid slope of concrete seats / steps

-like saying Stairway to Heaven 

-the Fairstar Cruise I was on in 1983. There were a couple I saw twice

-a woman looking just like DIANA but with a full beard. ANAKIN

-her partner looking just like CHARLES. CHRIST

-once he wore a pink, sleeveless top with on the front of it a lot of multi-colored RODS

-like Light Sabres

-sleeveless- like God took his roles off him

-Rods- like God is a backstabber

-the sleeveless shirt- many of his friends and family left him

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair

 -maybe the DC Comics super-heroes team set in WW2. Of almost all their super-heroes then. That came out in 1981 called All-Star Squadron -w...