Sunday, June 23, 2024

All Good Things

-I try to destroy completely / end the lives of the 101 people I want to that were effected by my miracles going out a few days ago

-I try to use my mother Christine Ager once having 'CA' tattooed on her hand. She once bought me a Disney toy camera. Two tapes Mickey's Trailer and 101 Dalmatians

-101 DALMATIANS I cause the DESTRUCTION of the 101 of them I want the most

-they end completely no afterlife

-the last shot of 101 Dalmatians it looked when I was young like maybe a GRAVESTONE with darkness behind it. And on the Gravestone maybe my initials in reverse on it 'AM'

-a few years ago over night there was an injured bird trying to get in 'my bedroom glass sliding door'. There were two cats circling it

-and another time I moved a Recycling Bin not moved for a long time. There were a mother hedgehog and 4 babies under it. I would have put back the Bin but forces in my mind got me to put them behind a shed in the back garden. The Bin was 'by the glass sliding front door'

-the hedgehogs had spikes on them. Like my mother Christine tattooed 'CA' on her with a sewing needle


-people like Susan of Narnia, Gargamel

-people like the innocent set up the Joker in The Killing Joke that when I restarted space had to go be Royalty, get married and have children

-and with the stories out there are good chances they will fail

-people like the teenage girl character in the book OUTCAST of Sweet Valley High

-I tried erasing the novel from my scans on a Blog but it still happened

-like she became an outcast and one day it was found out there were lives with a mass of plots

-OUTCAST- really meaning. I threw out the future set Sweet Valley High Confidential novel so the messes of the later years characters didn't happen. Like I had two Blogs of a lot of Sweet Valley High books. But not in the same order

-then I merged them in one Blog in order. The writer setting her up to be an abandoned outcast. Trying to use what they knew I would do. The woman lived a life of fear. Harassed by reporters. And the idea she was OUT CAST in to a forever of pain. And the miracles came out and she was ruined

-and my son. The teenage boy in the 1950s who gained super hero powers. Went to the DC Comics WW2 super-heroes world hoping to be Superboy. And the super-heroes gave him a life of ruin. My fault for plotting it. And he caused to get back the companies of the world to close like they suspected. Like about 1997 I thought God might have said 'GET OUT'. So I tried to run away walking far. GET OUT like he went to their world. For some reason I don't understand all I took was a clone version Superboy TRADING Card. And at the base of Mauao over the Pier I threw my CALCULATOR watch. Like Justin Timberlake bases a lot of his songs on. Just over the Bridge where I had left the TRADING Card in the slot. Like him running away. I crossed the Bridge and for a moment hid in a Dock of TREE TRUNKS / TIMBER. And threw my calculator watch in the LAKE. And when the miracles went up he was the real reason the WW2 super-heroes' world crashed

-when I was very young my mother Christine bought me a Toy Disney Camera. It had a turning handle on it's side like an old Motion Picture Filming Camera. You put a tape in and turned it's handle. I got two tapes with mine Mickey's Trailer. And 101 Dalmatians. With the dogs' owners getting married in the last shot

-and the final shot a like to me. Black background with white Gravestone. With my initials in reverse on it (AM). Like on my mother's hand she when young tattooed 'CA' on her and. Mickey's TRAILER like my mother's very kind $780, 000 Inheritance means I can stay living in my own HOME. My dream home that gives me my miracles. Not the horrors of having to do Courses and look for work. And no need for a Flat Mate which I have no way of getting. So when things fall to pieces always was in the back of my head. I can stay in my home without Flat Mate or Benefit on my savings for decades. My mother left me the money even though I stopped writing for a variety of reasons

-basically to help the people these stories I sent out with my miracles destroyed. Many villains expected to be Royalty and have wives and children. When their problems could easy turn their families on them

-maybe meaning. Wonder Girl / Donna Troy married at 19 to a man maybe more meant to be like me Terry LONG aged 29. Her haircut on the cover of Tales of the Teen Titans 50. Wonder Woman got her to wear it like a LONG ROPE down the side of her head. Meaning she has TIED her to her husband for good like a Golden Lasso. She saw she was once a very good person but let herself change and become a rotten inside person along with the rest of the team. A DC Comics add line read about one later issue Wonder Girl is about to break. And Terry Long has DEAD LINE issues


-'101' like the 'AM' on the Gravestone and 'CA' tattooed on my mother's hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair

 -maybe the DC Comics super-heroes team set in WW2. Of almost all their super-heroes then. That came out in 1981 called All-Star Squadron -w...