Thursday, June 27, 2024

Babylon

what I read in Revelations

-the ANTI CHRIST- I give up getting a body like CHRISTIAN Paredes

-born the MALE CHILD- I have the body of CHANGELING instead designed to be the greatest body anywhere

-BABYLON 

-his mother the Whore of BABYLON- she dates a man like Archie

-the similar DC Comics character BINKY / BABYLON

-Binky BIG ram. Like my first address in New Zealand was MAX well Drive

-BABYLON

-I have super hero powers arranged in me similar to how BILLY BATSON's are worked out

-in 2023 I was at BOTANICAL Road

-I saw a tree at the top of a bank with trees on. The tree had a multi-indent in a place of bark. Like in 1985 I daydreamed there was a tree with the same indent layouts at the top of a slope of a main Road

-the tree had been damaged with a split in it

-that day months ago. Like in my original daydream to get to a rocket at the base of an elevator in the tree

-I pressed a large BUTTON shaped indent at the tree's base

-I never thought of it then. That was what I just did

-used a pinkish lump on my left thigh to set off my lists of miracles

-and soon after tried to use that lump to mean any wife, husband or real partner I get devolves in to a large reddish blob like person like the lump until they can pull themselves together

-and without meaning to. Touching the BUTTON like indent on the tree

-the pinkish lump may have provided me with the list of about 12 super hero powers

-Binky (Bigram) a character a lot like Archie but made by DC Comics. In 1989 there was a Mile High Comics new comics catalog. There was a black and white panel. A character looking like Binky. Tall, dark brown hair. He was lying in bed under a sheet maybe naked. With his feet sticking out of the ends of the sheet. There was an old woman character maybe called The Witch. And a character a woman. Called either Yours FAITHFULLY or Yours TRUELY. Looking like Blondie. Tall, long blonde hair and flirty looking. The Whore of Babylon. I don't know where the character looking like Binky came from

-Revelations says The Anti-Christ rules all nations. Maybe like what I have just started to think. My many body faults 

-and the tree's base I touched the button like indent. In my original Monitor daydream I touch the button and go down an elevator in the tree to the rocket. Just over the week the pinkish lump might have caused me to come out of under a maybe fictional small mountain with fictional Restaurant on top of it that would send out my miracles 

-years ago I tried to make Charles my father from when he studied in nearby Australia. And say in an alternative timeline there he was Binky. He studied at TIMBERTOP Campus GEELONG

-TIMBER TOP like the split tree. Gee LONG as in BIG ram

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair

 -maybe the DC Comics super-heroes team set in WW2. Of almost all their super-heroes then. That came out in 1981 called All-Star Squadron -w...