Wednesday, July 3, 2024

World's Fair

   -maybe the DC Comics super-heroes team set in WW2. Of almost all their super-heroes then. That came out in 1981 called All-Star Squadron

-was really about a parallel Earth

-their base was in New York's WORLD FAIR

-down the hill from my home that provides my miracles

-is MAYFAIR Place

-where briefly at the end of the 1990s I stayed at Mayfair Cabins at Mayfair Motel

-MAYFAIR as in MESSIAH

-or maybe my son Stan Lee Lieber / Satan Lucifer. Went there as a teenage wanting to live there and be a super hero

-but like the stars are to me they harassed him trying to ruin him

-the World's Fair base a large white PERISPHERE

-like the basic shaped of the miracle providing fruit

-with maybe their TRYLON next to it. Maybe a TARPAULIN over my son Satan or maybe the Anti-Christ for a long time protecting him in Hell

-about 1980 my grandparents took me on a holiday to AUSTRALIA / ALL STAR SQUADRON

-by the Wharf in Sydney I thought I saw in the distance in a bookstore

-a WORLD'S FINEST comic. Maybe in the original DC Comics 250th issue not meant to be distributed here in the US edition

-it has multiple covers of that series on the cover. Like my son would have bought the DC Comics about there while younger living here. And Stan Lee was a comic writer

-we went to Australia. Maybe this son was from Australia. Where maybe in the 1950s they had Australian reprints of DC Comics

-at that Wharf was an elderly man wearing Medals I thought might be a homeless man. Medals as in the team in comics was in WW2

-the World's Finest 250th issue was called The REALITY War. Stars had heard about me from before then. My miracles like control over reality

-that time in Sydney we were at a type of small Amusement Park too by the Wharf

-I went in to a REVOLVING box held just over the water. REVOLVING as in REVELATIONS

-it was dangerous. It had all along one edge of it a gap someone could fall through

-and maybe like Mayfair Place is down the hill from my home

-the DC Comics super-heroes team New Teen Titans. Their island base was by it. At the island too down the hill from my home

-at Tauranga Boy's College across the Road from my home almost. And also many of them my sons. Number '664' Cameron Road

-in a lunch area. There are tall, white, concrete Pyramid style steps / seating. In their meeting room in the comics. There are circles of rising seating

-next to that in their lunch area is a LARGE wall with the large picture of a man's face looking like Walt Disney. Like the All-Star Squadron had a lot of super-heroes

-the turning box might be like saying this is right

-and too in 1982 in my grandparents' back garden I found a grapefruit with an equal sized one growing out of it or attached to it

-like two parallel Earths

-in Lidsville the teenage Mark goes in to a back room at an Amusement Park. And falls in to a growing black Magician's Hat. I copied off that for a TV series idea TV3 carefully considered called Down Under Land. Where I created the character The Watcher. I got the idea from a dream across the landscape were only small, white, wrecked SPACESHIPS. Like All STAR Squadron

-like if I had a son who went there. In comics their Earth had years of bad times because of rigged paranoia about super-heroes. The wrecked spaceships. Maybe he wrecked their economies 

-at the start of the 1980s I was in a Second Hand Bookstore. There was a curtain in front of a door to the back room

-I peered around it in case there was a comic stand I could have. There was. A TURNING one. Maybe I thought of it because I might be Psychic

-I asked the store owner if I could buy it for $6. He said Yes. Then I tied for a lower amount. I don't know if he agreed to that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shock I Ate

     -when I was very young I was sitting on the toilet -I somehow dropped a piece of a block of Dairy Milk Chocolate in the bowl -I didn...